In early May, an All Party Parliamentary Group on Religious Literacy in the Media was launched at Westminster with a round-table discussion moderated by the Sandford St Martin Trust Chair, the Rt Rev Nick Baines, Lord Bishop of Leeds. Among those also participating in the event was Iftikhar Khan one of the founders, a CTO and […]
Author Archive for: Iftikhar Khan
About Iftikhar Khan
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Iftikhar Khan contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Iftikhar Khan
Recent blog posts
- Falling in love again with radio again April 24, 2017
- Inspiring interviews April 12, 2017
- “Religious literacy helps us to understand our secular selves” April 8, 2017
Your vote counts in 2017 Radio Times Readers Award
Every year the Sandford St Martin Awards team up with the Radio Times magazine to celebrate the best programmes about faith, belief or ethics. This is your chance to vote for your favourite in their Readers Award from the seven programmes below.
1. A World Without Down's Syndrome?
2. Amazon Christmas Advert
3. The Big Questions
4. Battle for the Soul of Christianity
5. Muslims Like Us
6. In the Footsteps of Judas
7. PM: Eddie Mair's interviews with Steve Hewlett
You can read more about the programmes or vote online at radiotimes.com/sandford. The vote closes on Tuesday 23 May.
The winner will be announced at the Sandford St Martin Awards ceremony held at Lambeth Palace on 7 June.