To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Recent blog posts
- Inspiring interviews April 12, 2017
- “Religious literacy helps us to understand our secular selves” April 8, 2017
- The Problem with Choosing a Sandford Award Shortlist April 6, 2017
Your vote counts in 2017 Radio Times Readers Award
Every year the Sandford St Martin Awards team up with the Radio Times magazine to celebrate the best programmes about faith, belief or ethics. This is your chance to vote for your favourite in their Readers Award from the seven programmes below.
1. A World Without Down's Syndrome?
2. Amazon Christmas Advert
3. The Big Questions
4. Battle for the Soul of Christianity
5. Muslims Like Us
6. In the Footsteps of Judas
7. PM: Eddie Mair's interviews with Steve Hewlett
You can read more about the programmes or vote online at radiotimes.com/sandford. The vote closes on Tuesday 23 May.
The winner will be announced at the Sandford St Martin Awards ceremony held at Lambeth Palace on 7 June.