This website is owned and operated by The Sandford St Martin (Church of England) Trust – registered charity no 277370 in England and Wales. Our registered address is Room 202 Church House, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3AZ. The Sandford St Martin Trust is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 277370).
The Trust is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we collect about you will only be used to keep you informed about our Awards or events. If you would rather not receive this information you can opt out at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.
- The Trust adheres to the standards set out by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. In order to ensure we comply with all the protection offered you, we have set out below how we will utilise any information provided by you if you contact the Trust by e-mail or enter our Awards. Further information about both the Data Protection Act and GDPR are available from www.ico.gov.uk.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. If you have entered our Awards and thereby given your consent for us to contact you regarding future Awards or relevant Trust-organised events, we may e-mail you. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FURTHER UPDATES OR INFORMATION FROM THE TRUST PLEASE E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with the text “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line and your details will be removed from any or all lists held by the Trust.
- All users of our website must agree not to tamper with our site and to respect our intellectual property rights. The site may have links to other websites over which we have no control.
What information we collect about you
If you enter our Awards we may collect the following information about you
- your name and postal address
- contact details including an e-mail address and telephone number
- the organisation which employs you or which you represent and your role within that organisation (while we do not specifically collect data relating to a person’s religion this may indirectly identify you as a member of a specific faith or belief group)
In accordance with statutory obligations we only collect personal information from you which is necessary for us to keep you informed about our awards or events. You have the option at any time to request that we:
- remove details from our database;
- update the information we hold about you;
- request a copy of the information that we hold subject to the payment of a nominal request fee to cover our costs;
- stop receiving data.
If you do wish to request any of the above, please either e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at Room 202 Church House, Great Smith Street, London SW1P 3AZ and include your telephone number so we can contact you. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act upon your request.
How we use your Personal Information we collect about you
We may use your personal data for contacting you via e-mail, the phone or post with general correspondence relating the awards, to request support for the Trust’s new initiatives or to notify you of new awards or events.
All the personal information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be passed on to external parties with your express permission.
We will not sell your information to any organisation or interest outside the Trust.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
If you supplied your information when entering your work for a Sandford St Martin Award we will keep your details for a maximum of two years from the entry date after which time it will be deleted.
If you chose to send us information via e-mail, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.